COVID-19 MD Contingency Plan
We have been closely monitoring the recent developments concerning the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact that it is having on a global scale. Due to several cases confirmed in South Africa, and the Western Cape, in particular, we would like to outline the precautionary measures that we are taking to ensure that our business operations and services continue to run seamlessly with as little disruption as possible.
We are steadfastly committed to providing our services to you and fulfilling our objectives irrespective of whatever unfolds, with the following plans in place:
- Our staff members are fully equipped to work from home. We have a framework in place to carry out our usual business activities, and we are encouraging all our employees to work remotely where possible and practical.
- Our employees have laptops and off-site access to our server and other crucial software that we rely upon. They are resilient and committed to providing service delivery excellence, regardless from where they operate.
- This is dependent on your business needs and whether we are able to conduct our engagement as efficiently as if we were on-site.
- We would appreciate it if you would advise us if any of your staff have travelled to high-risk areas, have been in contact with any Covid-19 infected persons and whether there is any risk to our employees. Our staff’s wellbeing is of absolute importance to us.
- We have established solid communication channels between our team members and their respective departments.
- We are trying to stockpile work and encourage all clients to send their information to our Associates Juanita, Fatima or Danie as soon as they are ready for year-end compliance.
- Meetings can be conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams and various other platforms.
- Our IT infrastructure is capable of handling elevated remote workloads and we will be able to manage any challenges in this respect with the help of our dedicated IT consultant who can operate remotely.
- We are vigorously and cautiously adapting our strategy around the latest developments and are prepared to take any action necessary to ensure that our approach is as effective as possible.
Whilst this is an unprecedented and unforeseen challenge in a climate of uncertainty, we would like to assure you that we are adopting a strictly business as usual approach and we are determined to uphold our core values of Financial Leadership Through Professional Excellence.
We remain committed to the continuity of all our services and partnering with you to support the health and well-being of everyone throughout this period.
All material subject to our Legal Disclaimers.