January 2022 Newsletter Introduction
As we begin the new year with hope for a kinder 2022 and with many long-standing and personal relationships being one of the cornerstones of our business, we include a summary of our value-added professional services which may assist you in the year to come. We are also trained, experienced, and able to assist you in formulating plans to survive and ultimately thrive in these difficult times.
Our Professional Services include:
- Auditing and Review
- B-BBEE Consulting
- Business Consulting
- Business Rescue Services
- Company Secretarial
- Drafting of IFRS and IFRS for SME’s compliant AFS
- Estate Planning
- Forensic Consulting
- Personal Planning
Affiliated Services include:
- Corporate Treasury
- Human Resources
- MD Retail Management Consultants (Pty) Ltd – Comprehensive Monthly Accounting and Consulting Services
We also provide the following critical Value-Added Services to enhance your financial well-being:
- Doing battle with SARS on your behalf;
- Pro-active tax planning to ensure SARS audit risks are minimised
- Reviewing the tax efficiencies of the owners’ portfolios;
- Personal asset protection and planning;
- Review of the owners’ personal estate planning;
- Retirement planning and benefits for employees (Retirement funds and Medical Aids are also tax efficient for the entity and improve employee loyalty);
- Human resources, employment contracts, and Labour legislation compliance which is a high-risk area;
- Professional advisory service on B-BBEE
With the upcoming 2022/2023 budget speech expected at the end of February 2022 and the current economic climate (SARS will try to find every possible way to increase collections!), we are expecting a tough Budget in February.
As we continue to assist you through these unprecedented times, we will be providing comprehensive year-end tax planning guidance and “tax-saving tips” over the next few weeks – more exciting news to follow in these upcoming features.
With our warmest wishes for a happy, healthy, and successful 2022.
Stay Safe and Healthy!