MD’s Current News | February 2021
MD’s email sent out for this post | https://bit.ly/2MvLVNc
MD’s 2021 News | February 2021
MD Fyi Blog
- MD Accountants & Auditors Inc – Section 12J webinar
- FORFEITURE OF SEVERANCE PAY
- Businesses reminded of City support to offer relief
- Changes to the South African Exchange Control Rules
- MD are now on Instagram too!!!
- Department of Employment and Labour welcomes Constitutional court judgement on domestic workers
MD Taxation Blog
- MD’s Top Tax-Saving Tips – Ahead of the Budget on 24 February 2021!!!
- UIF launches e-compliance certificate system
- Potential taxes to fund the vaccine. Be prepared and plan now before the Budget!
- FILING SEASON 2020: DEADLINE FOR ONLINE FILERS EXTENDED
- 2nd 2021 Provisional Tax Information Request
- COIDA: EXCLUSION OF DOMESTIC WORKERS INVALID: Employers’ contributions cannot be backdated
MD BBEE Blog
- Trusts welcome DTIC Minister Patel’s support for ownership schemes
- Employment Equity Amendment Bill described as a ‘game-changer’
- Are you being sold a dubious B-BBEE share option scheme? Hear what the B-BBEE Commission has to say…
- BEE pioneers fight for their legitimacy
- Legal Sector Code
- B-BBEE Commission: Media Brief
MD Finance Blog
MD CoSec Blog
- PAIA manual | MD ACCOUNTANTS AND AUDITORS INCORPORATED | Date of revision: 15/12/2020
- CIPC Regulatory Compliance Obligations to re-commence 01 December 2020
CA(SA) DotNews Monthly Newsletters
We draw your attention to the importance of the above blog posts and request that you contact us should you require any assistance in any of these matters.
All materials subject to our MD Legal Disclaimers.
Congratulations to Trymore Munzanza on the birth of a healthy baby boy.
We wish you and Samantha all the joy and happiness with your bundle of joy!
We also congratulate Amanda Kungwayo as she celebrated 15 years at MD this January.
We appreciate you and thank you for your continuous hard work.
Contact us to help you to be the best you can be!
And please stay well and safe!