MD’s Current News | May – July 2022
A lot has happened in the last few months! Please find the summary of our latest news below.
MD Taxation Blog
- The Start of 2022 Tax Season – What you need to know to save you time and costs!!
- Companies: How Will the Reduced Tax Rate and Assessed Loss Rules Affect You?
- Working From Home And Possible Tax Deductions – Do You Qualify?
- TAX MATTERS: Ombud flags repeat taxpayer verification, dispute resolution delays and debt offsets as concerns for SARS
- PAYE Annual Reconciliation – Tax year 1 march 2021 – 28 February 2022
MD B-BBEE Blog
MD CoSec Blog
- NB: Private companies checklist
- POPIA facts
- Commencing work as a Business Rescue Practitioner by Dave Rich
MD General Blog
- Finance relief offered to help recovery of businesses
- New tourism/ hospitality relief
- Beautiful news about Marilyn May of Atlantic Hope
CA(SA) DotNews Monthly Newsletters
We draw your attention to the importance of the above blog posts and request that you contact us should you require any assistance in any of these matters.
All materials are subject to our MD Legal Disclaimers.
We welcome Memory (audit senior), Kimberley (SAICA trainee), Celine (SAIPA trainee), and Abieda (Practice Supervisor) to our team and look forward to many happy years together.
We always plan to help you thrive in your business;
please contact us to help you.