MD’s Current News | November 2021
A lot has happened in the last two months!
Please find the summary of our latest news below:
Taxation Blog Posts
- Tax Chronicles November 2021 | Misleading Advice to Expatriates
- Tax & Exchange Control Alert – 16 September 2021
- SARS EMP501 Interim Submission – August 2021 period
- How to reduce your tax payments and help those in need
- Guide on Income Tax and the Individual, General Guide on Taxation in South Africa 2021
- Taxpayers with outstanding returns summoned to face criminal charges
- Taxing of income received in Trusts
B-BBEE Blog Posts
- Legitimate beneficiaries of B-BBEE
- Government to introduce stricter BEE rules for South African businesses in 2022
- POPIA has unexpected implications for B-BBEE Schemes
- National Treasury is developing new legislation that will “seek to enhance the transformation imperatives of the South African financial services sector”
Finance Blog Posts
CoSec Blog Posts
General FYI Blog Posts
- MD’s LinkedIn Profiles – find us online easily!
- How we have Given Back in 2021 so far…
- MD’s Tax Team
- MD’s Facebook Page – find us online easily!
- Remember to stay up to date with MD’s Information-Packed Monthly Newsletters!
- MD’s Audit Team
- TIM ATKIN MW SA REPORT 2021// A BIG NIGHT FOR FAIRVIEW
- Employment Equity Submissions from 1 September 2021
- Best Wine Farm experience… Spice Route are the winners!!!
- Important Notice – MD Contact Details
CA(SA) DotNews Monthly Newsletters
We draw your attention to the importance of the above blog posts and request that you contact us should you require any assistance in any of these matters.
All materials are subject to our MD Legal Disclaimers.
We congratulate Alexis and Dave who celebrated their 24th year of partnership on the 15th October 2021. What a wonderful achievement, we truly wish them many more successful years ahead.
Our long service award went to Fatima Bapukee who celebrated 15 years at MD on the 6th November 2021. Together we take pride in her accomplishments and commitment to excellence.
We always look forward to helping you thrive in your business; please contact us to discuss any developments or concerns you may have.
Stay Safe and Healthy!