New Employment Equity rules
Who must report in 2014…
- All designated employers with 50 or more employees.
- Employers with fewer than 50 employees who are designated in terms of the turnover threshold applicable to designated employers (Schedule 4 of the Employment Equity Amendment Act No. 47 of 2013).
- Employers who have become newly designated on or after the first working day of April, but before the first working day of October, must only submit its first report on the first working day of October in the following year.
- Employers who voluntarily wish to comply in terms of section 14 of the EE Act.
- All designated employers must report every year.
If the employer has submitted previously, they will already be on the employment equity register and must therefore de-register.
All material subject to our Legal Disclaimers.