Position currently available at MD! JUNIOR SAIPA TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT TO COMPLETE ARTICLES
JUNIOR SAIPA TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT TO COMPLETE ARTICLES
Responsibilities of the position include:
- To prepare Annual Financial Statements per IFRS and IFRS for SME’S
- To perform monthly accounting functions for a portfolio of clients
- Dealing with clients and correspondence
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
Requirements for the position include:
- Accounting qualification or third-year accounting a requirement
- Company and individual tax knowledge essential
- Previous experience in a similar environment an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Own transport (including valid SA driver’s license)
Software requirements for the position include:
- Pastel knowledge
- Caseware knowledge an advantage
- Computer literate including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Participation in incentive schemes after your first year of employment with us, and,
- Flexitime hours and early Fridays granted at the discretion of a Partner after the probation period
An annual market-related cost to company package of R120, 000 to R144, 000 is offered dependent on qualifications and experience.
All MD CV Application Requirements:
Please email your full CV, including personality profile, qualifications, results,
a salary expectation, references, the position you are applying for;
and 40 words on why you are best suited for this position to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Should your application not contain or specify all of the above mentioned requested details,
it will not be considered for the position.
If you have not had feedback on your application within 15 working days,
please consider your application unsuccessful.