Property Transfer – Documents you will need to submit to SARS

This primary residence property transfer exemption ends on 31 December 2012. There are certain documents that will be required by SARS for this process.

For more details on the required documents and procedures please contact Karen Venter at our offices.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Short URL to this article:

All material subject to our Legal Disclaimers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.