Why Pay an Annual Company Secretarial Charge?
Despite increasingly stringent legislative and regulatory requirements, company secretarial services are often overlooked by organisations. Most companies are not even aware that they are required to undertake an annual company secretarial audit of “statutory information”.
As part of the annual company audit, the auditors are mandated to check that statutory information is correct and up to date. Unfortunately, in practice this does not always take place and it is our experience that the review of this critical information is overlooked more often than not.
Some of the secretarial services included in our Annual Charge include:
- Maintenance of the Promotion of Access to Information Act Manual
- Maintenance and storage of statutory records to comply with statutory responsibilities
- Minuting of trustees meetings (critical for all Trusts)
- Preparation of standard annual minutes
- Submission of annual returns to the CIPC
By providing a full company secretarial service, we ensure that all Companies Act obligations are met on an on-going basis, freeing your management team to focus on driving your business forward.
MD’s competitive advantage lies in our unique relationships with clients, as well as our commitment to superior and personalised service. We aim to exceed expectations by delivering a focused and efficient service.