WORKPLACE SKILLS PLAN AND ANNUAL TRAINING REPORTS – DEADLINE 30 APRIL 2016
The Skills Development Act and Skills Development Levies Act, require businesses with an annual payroll of at least R500 000 to register for Skills Development Levies (SDL) and pay a skills development levy each month.
The benefits of Skills Development:
- Claim up to 20% of your Skills Development Levy (SDL) via Mandatory Grants
- Claim up to 40% via Discretionary Grants
- Earn full points on the Skills Development element of your B-BBEE scorecard.
- Have access to additional Discretionary grants for Learnerships/Apprenticeships, Artisans etc.
- Access of up to R40 000 in tax deductions for employed Learnerships.
- Access of up to R60 000 in tax deductions for unemployed Learnerships.
- Investing in your employees can boost employee morale, efficiency and longevity of skilled staff.
Contact our offices on 021 683 4834 for assistance before it’s too late!
All material subject to our Legal Disclaimers.