BROAD-BASED BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT
In our role as your B-BBEE consultant, we can continue to assist you with the collation of all the information to perform the verification engagements and your SANAS verification agency will attend to the verification requirements and certificate. The Amended Codes require much more detailed planning and documentation and we are now able to hold your hand through the process to achieve the best possible rating for your company.
We were very proud to have been one of the first auditing firms in the Western Cape to have been accredited to provide verification services and issue compliant B-BBEE Scorecards.
However, due to the withdrawal of the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors’ (IRBA) from the Regulation of the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) verification industry, we will no longer be issuing B-BBEE certificates after 31 December 2016. This does not affect the Affidavits that we commission for Exempt Micro Enterprises (EME’s) and black-owned Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSE’s).
We are now even better positioned to assist you in our role as your B-BBEE verification consultant to achieve the best possible rating. This consulting service is not allowed to be provided by the SANAS verification agencies who will now be signing all B-BBEE certificates so you will need us more than ever!
As your auditor or accounting officer, our knowledge of your business will improve the efficiencies of your verification process which will enhance the value of your rating for your business. We are able to streamline your verification process based on the information we have on record for your business.
By using us to maximise your B-BBEE status, you will be able to:
- Provide a competitive edge independent of your organisation’s size,
- Encourage large companies to invest in a compliant company,
- Assist in unemployment and poverty in the long term,
- Apply for tenders and,
- Showcase your B-BBEE level in your marketing material.
And, don’t forget to take advantage of our other BEE value offerings that include:
- Regular newsletter and blog updates of what you need to know to ensure that BEE works for your business.
- Free updates on new developments and trends that provide you with planning opportunities for your business.
- Free assistance with leveraging your B-BBEE status as a competitive advantage in the market.
- Access to our Supplier database to save you time collating your supplier scorecards.
- Telephonic support and guidance from our qualified specialists for all your BEE queries.
- Training of your staff through the verification process.
- B-BBEE Awareness and Training.
- B-BBEE Assessments and Scenario Developments to determine what you need to do to comply with or better your score. We develop various scenarios and strategies to determine the best empowerment roadmap for successful transformation.
- Professional advisory service on B-BBEE and technical support through the implementation of B-BBEE plans.
- Provide comprehensive empowerment analysis that not only addresses the overall empowerment status of the organisation, but also focuses on where your risks and opportunities lie.
Click here to view our B-BBEE Blog.
Click below to view our current B-BBEE
ABP membership certificates: