SENIOR ACCOUNTANT TO JOIN DYNAMIC TEAM OF ACCOUNTANTS
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Preparing and reviewing of Annual Financial Statements using IFRS for SME’s
- Preparing and reviewing Caseware working paper files
- Dealing with clients and correspondence
- Training of junior staff
Requirements for the position include:
- Completed SAIPA or SAICA articles
- Company and individual tax knowledge essential
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Own transport (including valid SA driver’s license)
Software requirements for the position include:
- Pastel knowledge
- Caseware knowledge
- Highly computer literate including Outlook, Word and Excel
An annual market-related cost to company package of R216 000 to R264 000 is offered dependent on qualifications and experience.
All MD CV Application Requirements:
Please email your full CV, including personality profile, qualifications, results,
a salary expectation, references, the position you are applying for;
and 40 words on why you are best suited for this position to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Should your application not contain or specify all of the above mentioned requested details,
it will not be considered for the position.
If you have not had feedback on your application within 15 working days,
please consider your application unsuccessful.