SAICA TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT TO COMPLETE ARTICLES TO QUALIFY AS A
Responsibilities of the position include:
· To audit and prepare Annual Financial Statements in terms of IFRS and IFRS for SME’S
· To perform review engagements
· Dealing with clients and correspondence
Requirements for the position include:
· SAICA Accredited Accounting qualification
· Company and individual tax knowledge an advantage
· Previous experience in a similar environment an advantage
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Own transport (including valid SA driver’s license)
Software requirements for the position include:
· Pastel knowledge an advantage
· Caseware knowledge an advantage
· Computer literate including Outlook, Word and Excel
An annual market-related cost to company package of R96 000 to R120 000 is offered dependent on qualifications and experience.
All CV Application Requirements:
Please email your full CV, including personality profile, qualifications, results,
a salary expectation, references, the position you are applying for;
and 40 words on why you are best suited for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should your application not contain or specify all of the above mentioned requested details,
it will not be considered for the position.
If you have not had feedback on your application within 15 working days,
please consider your application unsuccessful.