September, October and November 2017:
- Santa Shoebox Project 2017
- Charles Back of Fairview has been awarded Western Cape farmer of the year 2017
- CIPC’s new system becomes mandatory
- SARS to Clamp Down on Outstanding Tax Returns and Debt
- Exciting new position available: Audit Senior
- Mid-year recon – August 2017 due to SARS by 31 October 2017
- We welcome Cecelia Smith who joined us as a Tax Administrator
- We welcome Lionel Mitchell who joined us a Financial Administrator
- Congratulations to Lara Visser on her Employee of the Month award for August 2017!
- Petroleum and Liquid Fuels Sector Code
A medium sized multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Accountants based in Kenilworth, Cape Town offering a variety of related services to our clients.
We are experts in providing focused client-centred, value-added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services.
Our structure ensures your account is overseen personally by a Partner and backed by a team with the professional qualifications and resources to provide top quality service.
Our clients see us as an integral part of their business, effectively an outsourced finance department.
- November 2017
- Prior Months
Accountancy SA Magazine:
We are proud to have been selected to be profiled in the October 2014 edition.
Click here to read the full article.