July, August and September 2017:
- Draft report on transformation proposes that the equity targets in the Financial Sector Charter be made compulsory and possibly incorporated into the Regulations
- We welcome Kelly Bok who has joined us as a Secretary / Administrator in our Tax Department!
- Companies Act to be amended
- SECTION 7C – IS YOUR TRUST AFFECTED BY THE NEW TAX LEGISLATION?
- Congratulations to Lynton Raath on passing his ITC exam! We are super proud of you! Next Board Exam and CA(SA)
- Our ladies were celebrated on Tuesday
- Major names in BEE investigation
- Mandela Day 2017
- Strat Feedback Presentations
- Suspension of the implementation of Mining Charter 3
A medium sized multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Accountants based in Kenilworth, Cape Town offering a variety of related services to our clients.
We are experts in providing focused client-centred, value-added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services.
Our structure ensures your account is overseen personally by a Partner and backed by a team with the professional qualifications and resources to provide top quality service.
Our clients see us as an integral part of their business, effectively an outsourced finance department.
- August 2017
- Prior Months
Accountancy SA Magazine:
We are proud to have been selected to be profiled in the October 2014 edition.
Click here to read the full article.