- Documents for Public Comments – 2017 Draft Taxation Laws Amendment Bill and Draft Tax Administration Laws Amendment Bill
- Exciting new position available - Income Tax Administrator
- Employee’s Tax information required for 1st provisional return for 2018
- Urgent – Resubmission of 2017 Employer Annual Reconciliation Declaration (EMP 501) and Updated IRP5 Certificates
- This year, we at MD are taking part in Nelson Mandela’s vision and demonstrating our values and show of support in serving humanity. We have chosen to contribute as Staff by donating 67 books to a Children’s Library in Lavender Hill.
- We welcome Marsha Smith who joined MD as an Audit Senior
- Breaking News: SARS released an official statement regarding personal income tax refunds
A medium sized multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Accountants based in Kenilworth, Cape Town offering a variety of related services to our clients.
We are experts in providing focused client-centred, value-added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services.
Our structure ensures your account is overseen personally by a Partner and backed by a team with the professional qualifications and resources to provide top quality service.
Our clients see us as an integral part of their business, effectively an outsourced finance department.
- July 2017
- Prior Months
Accountancy SA Magazine:
We are proud to have been selected to be profiled in the October 2014 edition.
Click here to read the full article.