July and August 2018:
- Exciting new positions available - Junior SAIPA Article Clerk and Audit Senior
- EXCITING NEWS: WE ARE RE-OPENING OUR SAICA TRAINING OFFICE FROM 1 JANUARY 2019
- We welcome Cara-Lee Muller who joined MD as an Accounting Supervisor
- Numsa Welcomes Concourt Ruling on Labour Brokers
- Employee’s Tax information required for 1st provisional return for 2019
- We welcome Lee-Ann Olivier who joined MD as a Company Secretarial Assistant
- We congratulate Jade Strang on her Employee of the Month achievement for June
- We were privileged to have taken part in the SAICA Blanket and Beanie Drive this year in celebration of Mandela Day 2018
A medium sized multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Accountants based in Kenilworth, Cape Town offering a variety of related services to our clients.
We are experts in providing focused client-centred, value-added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services.
Our structure ensures your account is overseen personally by a Partner and backed by a team with the professional qualifications and resources to provide top quality service.
Our clients see us as an integral part of their business, effectively an outsourced finance department.
- July 2018
- Prior Months
Accountancy SA Magazine:
We are proud to have been selected to be profiled in the October 2014 edition.
Click here to read the full article.