September and October 2016:
- Draft Construction Code gazetted for comment
- Round two: Interest free loan accounts
- Exciting new positions currently available at MD: Audit Senior, Senior Accountant and Junior SAIPA Article Clerk
- National Treasury releases Media Statement relating to ETI’s, Learnerships, Interest-free loans in Trusts and Restricted Equity Shares
- Mid-year recon – August 2016 due to SARS by 31 October 2016
- MD’s new approach to B-BBEE
- Once again we took part in this amazing cause. We bought bandanas, wore them to work and decorated the office with sunflowers to show our support.
- Summary of the recommendations contained in the Davis Tax Committee Second Interim Report on Estate Duty
- The Employment Equity Act has been amended with fines now starting from R1.5m
A medium sized multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Accountants based in Kenilworth, Cape Town offering a variety of related services to our clients.
We are experts in providing focused client-centred, value-added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services.
Our structure ensures your account is overseen personally by a Partner and backed by a team with the professional qualifications and resources to provide top quality service.
Our clients see us as an integral part of their business, effectively an outsourced finance department.
- October 2016
- Prior Months
Accountancy SA Magazine:
We are proud to have been selected to be profiled in the October 2014 edition.
Click here to read the full article.