February and March 2017:
- Critical Value Add Service for all Businesses
- A huge congrats to Jenine on passing her final exam and obtaining her degree!
- Congratulations to Lynton on passing his supplementary exam and obtaining his CTA!
- National Minimum Wage on the way – May 2018
- Update On the Construction Sector Gazette
- We welcome Ambrance Titus who has joined us in the Audit Department as an Audit Senior
- Budget Speech Summary 2017
- We welcome Candice Scritten who has joined us as a Company Secretarial Assistant
- 1 March 2017: New legislation will prevent (perceived) tax avoidance using trusts
- 2B or not 2B: Will your ex-spouse inherit from your estate?
- Breaking News – The current status of ETI Legislation
- Breaking News: Amendments to Unemployment Insurance Act
A medium sized multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Accountants based in Kenilworth, Cape Town offering a variety of related services to our clients.
We are experts in providing focused client-centred, value-added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services.
Our structure ensures your account is overseen personally by a Partner and backed by a team with the professional qualifications and resources to provide top quality service.
Our clients see us as an integral part of their business, effectively an outsourced finance department.
- March 2017
- Prior Months
Accountancy SA Magazine:
We are proud to have been selected to be profiled in the October 2014 edition.
Click here to read the full article.