January and February 2018:
- Section 7C – Is your Trust affected by the new Tax Legislation?
- Memorandum of Understanding between Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment Commission and South African National Accreditation System (SANAS)
- Petroleum and Liquid Fuels Draft Sector Code
- Use Your Tax Cashflow to Build Your Wealth
- B-BBEE Commission cracks the whip on non-compliance
- SARS to collect for Sugar Tax (SBL) from 1 APRIL 2018
- MoU – B-BBEE Commissioner and CIPC
- Compliance Reporting to B-BBEE Commission effective April 2018
- We are happy to welcome Jade Strang back to MD who has joined us as an Audit Team Leader!
- We welcome Chadwin Lotters, Cobus Carstens and Emre da Silva who have joined MD in the Accounting and Audit deparments!
A medium sized multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Accountants based in Kenilworth, Cape Town offering a variety of related services to our clients.
We are experts in providing focused client-centred, value-added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services.
Our structure ensures your account is overseen personally by a Partner and backed by a team with the professional qualifications and resources to provide top quality service.
Our clients see us as an integral part of their business, effectively an outsourced finance department.
- January 2018
- Prior Months
Accountancy SA Magazine:
We are proud to have been selected to be profiled in the October 2014 edition.
Click here to read the full article.