June and July 2016:
- We are delighted to welcome Nonkosi Ngcobo to the MD family as an Audit Senior.
- Recent BEE legislation changes
- Exchange control circular issued in respect of special voluntary disclosure programme
- BBBEE Sector thresholds
- In celebration of Mandela Day, we made a donation to Mdzananda Animal Clinic
- The Companies Act Solvency and Liquidity Test
- Exciting new positions currently available at MD: Legal Secretary, Audit Senior, Senior Accountant and Junior SAIPA Article Clerk
- Wishing all our Muslim staff, clients and colleagues Eid Mubarak. And in the spirit of giving, we have made a donation to The Mustadafin Foundation.
- Do you need to submit an income tax return to SARS?
A medium sized multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Accountants based in Kenilworth, Cape Town offering a variety of related services to our clients.
We are experts in providing focused client-centred, value-added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services.
Our structure ensures your account is overseen personally by a Partner and backed by a team with the professional qualifications and resources to provide top quality service.
Our clients see us as an integral part of their business, effectively an outsourced finance department.
- July 2016
- Prior Months
Accountancy SA Magazine:
We are proud to have been selected to be profiled in the October 2014 edition.
Click here to read the full article.