April and May 2016:
- Read more about how MD helps with Social Responsibility
- Exciting position currently available at MD - Senior Accountant
- We welcome Dale to our Audit Department
- New SARS Tax Compliance System – made simpler and easier
- SARS payments – no longer accepted at SARS offices from 01 May 2016 onwards
- Companies Act and Annual Financial Statement requirements
- Rob Davis issues draft amendments to BEE code for transport sector
- Welcome Bronwyn to our Admin Team!
- Final marketing, advertising and communications sector code published
- WORKPLACE SKILLS PLAN AND ANNUAL TRAINING REPORTS – DEADLINE 30 APRIL 2016
A medium sized multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Accountants based in Kenilworth, Cape Town offering a variety of related services to our clients.
We are experts in providing focused client-centred, value-added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services.
Our structure ensures your account is overseen personally by a Partner and backed by a team with the professional qualifications and resources to provide top quality service.
Our clients see us as an integral part of their business, effectively an outsourced finance department.
- May 2016
- Prior Months
Accountancy SA Magazine:
We are proud to have been selected to be profiled in the October 2014 edition.
Click here to read the full article.