April and May 2017:
- ICT Amended Sector Code clarification notes
- Gallivanting Goose Team Building 11 May 2017
- Protect your business from Cyber-attacks
- Jenine’s babyshower
- Dti up-scales Black Industrialists Programme
- New IPAP to push for radical economic transformation
- Employment Equity stats remain unchanged
- CSCC Gazette Update
- Position currently available: Income Tax Assistant
- We welcome Lara Visser who has joined us as a Senior Accountant
- Amended Forest Sector Code Gazette Released
- Urgent Payroll matters to be actioned in April and May 2017
- Congratulations to Shetel Hoffman and Garin Joemath on your engagement!
- B-BBEE Commission – Practice Guide 01 of 2017
A medium sized multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Accountants based in Kenilworth, Cape Town offering a variety of related services to our clients.
We are experts in providing focused client-centred, value-added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services.
Our structure ensures your account is overseen personally by a Partner and backed by a team with the professional qualifications and resources to provide top quality service.
Our clients see us as an integral part of their business, effectively an outsourced finance department.
- April 2017
- Prior Months
Accountancy SA Magazine:
We are proud to have been selected to be profiled in the October 2014 edition.
Click here to read the full article.