November, December 2016 and January 2017:
- Manufacturing Indaba Newsletter: Blazing the Black Industrialists Trail
- We welcome Shetel Hoffman who has joined our Accounting Department as a SAIPA Article Clerk
- We welcome Lynton Raath who has joined our team as an Audit Senior!
- Exciting new positions available at MD: Audit Senior, Junior SAIPA Article Clerk and Company Secretarial Assistant
- Season’s Greetings from MD
- Do I need to register for Workmen’s Compensation?
- ICT Sector sets hard to reach B-BBEE Recognition Levels
- Congratulations Fatima!
- BEE a factor in EU Treaty
- Long-awaited B-BBEE thresholds published
- ICT Sector Code just released Gazette 40407 7th November 2016
A medium sized multi-disciplinary practice of Chartered Accountants based in Kenilworth, Cape Town offering a variety of related services to our clients.
We are experts in providing focused client-centred, value-added Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Statutory, Retail, B-BBEE, Business Rescue and related Financial Services.
Our structure ensures your account is overseen personally by a Partner and backed by a team with the professional qualifications and resources to provide top quality service.
Our clients see us as an integral part of their business, effectively an outsourced finance department.
- January 2017
- Prior Months
Accountancy SA Magazine:
We are proud to have been selected to be profiled in the October 2014 edition.
Click here to read the full article.